WHAT WE BELIEVE
- In one God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut 6:4, 2 Cor. 13:4, John 1:1, 1 John 5:7)
- The Bible is the written Word of God inspired by God. We believe faith is acting out the Word of God. (Ro 10:17, 2 Tim 3:16)
- Jesus is the Son of God, and He was crucified dead, buried, resurrected, and ascended on high where He took His seat at the right hand of God the Father. (Lk 23:26;24:50-53)
- That the church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is a part of that body. (Eph 1:22-23;2:19-22, Heb 12:23)
- In water baptism in the Name of Jesus, and that all believers are to be symbolically buried with our Lord Jesus Christ through water submersion. (Acts 2:38, Ro 6:4
- The Holy Spirit is the promise of God and indwells all believers, conforming them to the image of Jesus Christ. (Ro 8:9 – 11, 1 Cor 3:16)
- In the Holy Spirit Baptism with the initial physical evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance and with it comes power for life and ministry. (Acts 8:14-17, 10:44 – 46,19:1 – 2, 1 Cor 12:4 – 7)
- In Divine Healing, and that Jesus is the Healer. We further believe that by the stripes of Jesus we are healed. (Isa 53:5, 1 Pet 2:24)
- In the second coming of Jesus, that the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.
(1 Cor 15:51 – 52, 1 Thes 4:16-17)
- We believe marriage is between a natural born man and a natural born woman, the two shall become one flesh. (Gen 2:24, Mar 10:7, Eph 5:31 – 33)
VICTORIOUS IN CHRIST CHURCH.
We look forward to meeting you, digitally and in person! If you need prayer or assistance, please contact us!